Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy Panda

Molten Dawn Beta Going Up Soon!

Seriously? You just come back with this? No sorry to anyone.. No sorry to people like myself who donated while you were gone for a MONTH, and never saw anything from it? Seriously, this is sad. I want $30 credit towards this new server, and at least a mild sorry for being gone for months and then coming back like nothing ever happened.

I am one of the only players who was actually loyal to this server, everyone else either quit, or abused all the bugs that were ingame. I cannot believe that this is what you are doing for your return, It's just insane..

Better hope that no one reads down to any of those other threads, because unfortunately then they will realize how you totally abandoned this server for months, and now wish to come back with this ill-sense of return. You won't have any players if they realize what you've done in the past, especially if you don't make some kind of apology here.

Seriously? You just come back with this? No sorry to anyone.. No sorry to people like myself who donated while you were gone for a MONTH, and never saw anything from it? Seriously, this is sad. I want $30 credit towards this new server, and at least a mild sorry for being gone for months and then coming back like nothing ever happened.

I am one of the only players who was actually loyal to this server, everyone else either quit, or abused all the bugs that were ingame. I cannot believe that this is what you are doing for your return, It's just insane..

Better hope that no one reads down to any of those other threads, because unfortunately then they will realize how you totally abandoned this server for months, and now wish to come back with this ill-sense of return. You won't have any players if they realize what you've done in the past, especially if you don't make some kind of apology here.

Especially with my hard work to prevent his success for being such a low-life with his past servers :3

Nobody should play it anyway, he's a dick to everyone, and he sells other peoples work like LuckyM's map and Elf's War system and alot more.....

I've already noted on otland that all donations are being credit to Molten Dawn, i've always done that, and im sorry i had to go for some time, my cousin got severe breast cancer is both her breasts and it was a huge family issue that i was unable to avoid, had to drop out of university for a semester because of it.

~Moist

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Privacy Policy