Randall

hello OTFans :) 2014 and memories...

OT enviroment will still live in our memories. That was a nice journey for me. Still thinking about writing scripts again for fun. There is still my not published rollercoaster script somewhere on HDD... :)

chango

Member Since 06 Nov 2005

Online Last Active Today, 02:32 AM

Ok I didn't expect to be so old.

Cheers to everyone!

I think I beat you:

Member Since 01 May 2005

STiX: What happened to my reputation points?  :(

STiX: What happened to my reputation points?  :(

Don't know.  Everyone else's pretty much stayed intact :(

Don't know if anyone remembers me (I was quite a shy poster earlier on) but I am back toooo!!!

EDIT: I notice that I have no cool avatar anymore -> I shall sort this out ASAP!

Also, is there any way for me to read the 770 other posts I have made? I would like to see what I was like 7 years ago!! :P

So good to see that OTFans is back again!!! Many, many memories, and more that will fortunately come! :D

It's funny to remember those times when we posted in threads, that eventually became huge because everyone liked them, and each one of us contributed as much as we could... Yes, I'm thinking about TLR xD I remember a homework solving thread too... :huh:

Hope that this forum will become active again and that good things will come out of here  :o

Shiet, been ages since I checked this forum. Miss the community that existed back in the day, used to be a lot of fun. Glad to see STiX decided to keep it running though, fun to scroll through some old boards/threads for a bit of nostalgia.

just logged onto this account after over half a decade, made it in 2005 on otfans.net ...

man the nostalgia, the golden age has truly gone.

Tibia was so fun and the custom maps/servers we had on these sites were awesome, especially the mapping contests!

All we got is memories ;(

Sadly so, especially as the hosting sites we put the files like RapidShare have all long since disappeared.

As such, the Downloads area people can upload to now keeps the files local so they (hopefully) never disappear again!