Sign in to follow this  
Zisly

OTFans official distribution and server sign up!

So it finally began.

Props to you Zisly for standing up.

It may be a small step for you but it will be one towards a road this OT community needed to go since a very long time.

Let's see if we walk the path of changes or the path towards destruction, I like both :D

Aight, it's time to change OpenTibia like it was back in the old days, count me in for any sort of LUA things.

I'll help as much as I can.

I am in. I will mostly help with buildings, so I won't map certain areas, just houses, shops or anything like that.

My questions are

Who will lead this project? This question is really important because the whole project is standing on this pillar.

Where do we submit our work? Should we have an online storage where people can put files into categories and write a description to it?

I am in. I will mostly help with buildings, so I won't map certain areas, just houses, shops or anything like that.

My questions are

Who will lead this project? This question is really important because the whole project is standing on this pillar.

Where do we submit our work? Should we have an online storage where people can put files into categories and write a description to it?

Zisly is leading the project.

Due to time issues, I'll be unable to contribute much.

I'd like to help out on occasion in any of the categories, bar source.

Zisly, is their going to be an actual team working on the server, and then if anyone wants to contribute they can? How is the project team going to be / how is it going to run ?

I'm only asking because I forgot to this morning. Plus, there is a sign up :P.

Zisly, is their going to be an actual team working on the server, and then if anyone wants to contribute they can? How is the project team going to be / how is it going to run ?

I'm only asking because I forgot to this morning. Plus, there is a sign up :P.

It's being written down it'll work, in short: we have a team for implementation of things whether it being ideas, user submited map pieces or scripts. More information will come soon.

Do you need any spriting to be done?

Not really, if we start with custom sprites we'll sadly soon be over our heads. Thanks for offering yourself though!

Remember, you can still help by giving input in the threads, we really need it now. http://otfans.net/forums/545-Official-OTFans-Distro-(OOD)

Once finals are done; I can help with any scripting. Actions, spells, NPCs, ect and OTServ Source coding (Don't put me on large projects - yet - as I haven't delved into the OTServ source in at least 2 years).

I really hope this will get going I would like to see OT's come back I miss tibia. Also I have done fair bit of General Scripting, Mapping, Monsters, Basic spells, etc. Almost everything I did myself back in the day on my old school servers not saying I'm great or anything but I have a fair bit if experience in those areas as I taught myself how to do pretty much everything to run a some what successful server. Let's bring back OT's guys! :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Privacy Policy