Sign in to follow this  
RealSoft

Palera 1.06 launch tonight! [19:00 CEST]

And your fail project started about 2 weeks ago. Maybe you didn't kiss his ass for help on the first day but I'm pretty close.

But you two would make a great couple, both of you seem to be good at failing on projects.

Where do you base that on? I know him for 2 weeks and 16 hours now.

This is exactly why you can't judge realsoft. Both me and Corruption have been around here to see realsoft fail. Since day one. And we both have played several of his corrupt/failed servers. Go ahead and call me a troll/flamer or what you want, I couldn't care less. If realsoft wouldnt have been corrupt, and been telling lies in the first place, you would never have seen theese posts by me. Sadly that isnt the case. Im just glad that there is 1 less corrupt hoster out there. I wish you good luck with your 7.6 project. :)

This is exactly why you can't judge realsoft. Both me and Corruption have been around here to see realsoft fail. Since day one. And we both have played several of his corrupt/failed servers. Go ahead and call me a troll/flamer or what you want, I couldn't care less. If realsoft wouldnt have been corrupt, and been telling lies in the first place, you would never have seen theese posts by me. Sadly that isnt the case. Im just glad that there is 1 less corrupt hoster out there. I wish you good luck with your 7.6 project. :)

Yes, indeed! Frida, go fail plox :rolleyes:

I Do REALLY hope that SOME projects dont fail, but some also :s

but, It's high chance for that Frida's project dont fail.

Frida works a lot when she goes in for something

Ps. idk if ur a she or a he :s

It kinda is.

You guys should be happy because Realsoft has hosted several servers, none of them stayed online for a long time. So just be glad you didn't waste all your precious time on Palera.

Good i just lost 5 days instead of much more. :>

@Corruption

Why even bother? lol you won't gain anything on it. My advice to you, take it or leave it, find another server and stop wasting your time

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Privacy Policy