Sign in to follow this  
RealSoft

Palera 1.06 launch tonight! [19:00 CEST]

Totally agreed.

To bad I just started liking the server.

I can't really get comfortable with any 8.2+ OTs, because that's the client I stopped playing... and all the updates seem rather weird to me.

That's why I highly prefer any OT around 7.7 - 8.4 ~

Incase you know any goodies with a good update and less lags, let me know via pm!

Preferably RLMaps and higher exp-rate, cba to level 5 hours for level 10-30 xD

http://www.otserv.co/online/

2x exp tho.. : p But hey! it started just a few days ago.

If you gonna start a server, you have to ignore what other people say and just run the game, and do what you do and do not sit and be angry on "The noobs who think they can own everyone on the Internet"

Ower and out!

Edited by HalfAway
Wrong Spelling

If you gonna start a server, you have to ignore what other people say and just run the game, and do what you do and do not sit and be angry on "The noobs who think they can own everyone on the Internet"

Ower and out!

That isn't a valid argument to be respect less and a bitch. There is no valid argument for being an ass, never.

That isn't a valid argument to be respect less and a bitch. There is no valid argument for being an ass, never.

Agreed. Atleast give players the possibility to give feedback - you can still ignore the haters and trolls :)

Wait.. What? Did I quote you? No. What do you want to say with your post? I know the meaning of the word assume. "thast" obviously did not.

Hahaha. I know the meaning of the word assume you douchbag. And why do you even bother to write something like that when I'm not even talking to you?

Hahaha. I know the meaning of the word assume you douchbag. And why do you even bother to write something like that when I'm not even talking to you?

Because I love flaming dumb comments. Such as yours. The biggest reason im in this sub-forum is to get a good laugh when I read the funny shit realots write.

By the way. You're on a forum. You are talking to everyone. If you want to keep it just to one person, I suggest you use the "pm" function.

Because I love flaming dumb comments. Such as yours. The biggest reason im in this sub-forum is to get a good laugh when I read the funny shit realots write.

By the way. You're on a forum. You are talking to everyone. If you want to keep it just to one person, I suggest you use the "pm" function.

Oh shut up, There is no place for truth on the internet. =)

It kinda is.

You guys should be happy because Realsoft has hosted several servers, none of them stayed online for a long time. So just be glad you didn't waste all your precious time on Palera.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Privacy Policy