Sign in to follow this  
RealSoft

Palera 1.06 launch tonight! [19:00 CEST]

I gotta say I agree with Lazy.

RealSoft's lack of absence is frighting for Palera, if it's too much for one person, then he should get help and fast.

But, as he said.

"I need 2 software's to run Palera" He needed money, and he didnt accept any offers, so i belive its his own fault its going to slow.

I think we as players, should help RealSoft. You know back him up, if you are'nt interested. Then you'r not interested in playing Palera at all!

IF we support RealSoft in this, the chances of playing Palera once again is even higher.

We need to help him guys, its necessary. Dont do it for players, do it for RealSoft, because he have lots of people's who is angry because of the downtime of Palera....

I am repeating:

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, UR NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING PALERA AT ALL!

Edited by Sanjis
grammar corrections

He didn't give up. He decided to quit Tibia because of kids who fuck with his dedication to Palera. Ddossing his servers and others whining about the most various of shits, and so on.

Although, Palera might be online again hosted and administrated by another person.

He didn't give up. He decided to quit Tibia because of kids who fuck with his dedication to Palera. Ddossing his servers and others whining about the most various of shits, and so on.

Although, Palera might be online again hosted and administrated by another person.

Lets hope this "person" is more mature and less corrupt than realsoft. Not giving himself lvl 200. I'll give realsoft 1 week, then he will be back. Tibia is a big part of his life, and he wont be able to just "quit". Either he will continue with palera or he will make a new project.

This time, maby he shouldnt say things such "My security is soo good that i can't beleve it myself. The security is so perfectly linked together that i can't find words to describe it." Haters will hate, and his "security" is just empty words. Im not saying this because i don't like realsoft. (Im not a big fan of him, everyone should know about this by now) but im saying this so he can stop makin up lies, wich will get him in more trouble that if he had just shut his mouth in the first place.

Someone like you i presume then ;D

The definition of the word "Assume": "take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof; "I assume his train was late"

In your face f4gsauce.

Wait.. What? Did I quote you? No. What do you want to say with your post? I know the meaning of the word assume. "thast" obviously did not.

Wait.. What? Did I quote you? No. What do you want to say with your post? I know the meaning of the word assume. "thast" obviously did not.

Lol I thought you were Thast and you commented me -.-'

I hate early mornings.

Sorry.

Totally agreed.

To bad I just started liking the server.

I can't really get comfortable with any 8.2+ OTs, because that's the client I stopped playing... and all the updates seem rather weird to me.

That's why I highly prefer any OT around 7.7 - 8.4 ~

Incase you know any goodies with a good update and less lags, let me know via pm!

Preferably RLMaps and higher exp-rate, cba to level 5 hours for level 10-30 xD

It is really sad to see such a great server go under :(

I really loved Palera, even though i played 30mins. I hope someone is cool enuff to host palera :D

My dream is that Palera will rise once again!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Privacy Policy