Sign in to follow this  
RealSoft

Palera Client 1.06 released

The client of Palera have been released!

Download it here:

http://www.palera.net/download.php

Warning:

Please note that 1.06 is mostly an update for support future updates.

Please don't take too big risks until patch 1.061.

1.061 will only have a new client if there was any problems in the first version of the client.

Please report any bugs you may come across during 1.06!

Premium:

I will add the "refunded premium" today (+ some extra day).

The server will launch within a few days.

if no problems occurs during the Testing this night the server will launch at the Global Save tomorrow.

Else it will delay another day.

Regards

Ps, if the statics says more than 3 premium accounts currently in Palera the premium have already been added:

http://www.palera.net/ranks.php?sort=level

Edit, Note that the highscores only display players that have been online that last 2 weeks, so it will be very empty.

The client of Palera have been released!

Download it here:

http://www.palera.net/download.php

Warning:

Please note that 1.06 is mostly an update for support future updates.

Please don't take too big risks until patch 1.061.

1.061 will only have a new client if there was any problems in the first version of the client.

Please report any bugs you may come across during 1.06!

Premium:

I will add the "refunded premium" today (+ some extra day).

The server will launch within a few days.

if no problems occurs during the Testing this night the server will launch at the Global Save tomorrow.

Else it will delay another day.

Regards

Ps, if the statics says more than 3 premium accounts currently in Palera the premium have already been added:

http://www.palera.net/ranks.php?sort=level

Edit, Note that the highscores only display players that have been online that last 2 weeks, so it will be very empty.

Yeah.. hmm

I'm sorry It might only be me, but I understood from what you wrote that the server would be online for testing tonight. Wish thinking maybe?! ;)

Also non the less one thing that I really hope (from a player point of view) that you could take a look on is this.

"27th December 2010 21:18:06 Killed at level 97 by Dragon."

We all know when the power failure happened, so what I would have done or do if I were you is to roll back to a save point before that time, maybe 10 minutes and after that make sure everyone is spawned in temple. So no-one (including me) wont loose their supplies or equipment.

I might already have write that some place else, but rather just write it again so it can be fixed before everyone starts to play : ) Also will save foremost you but also me a bunch of complaints.

Cheers and good luck this night!

by testing I mean me.

I'm tracing a few crash bugs that came with 1.06.

And as it crash without logs it will be hard to figure that one out but I'm pretty sure the problem is C++ related as some of my testing kinda is pointing for it.

Edited by RealSoft

Hello realsoft! (idk if you remember me), i want test this server or play it... but my time is too diferent to the yours so what time is right now in your country?

it will delay some more as I'm trying to solve a crash bug that's very important to fix before the servers starts.

it have something with the log systems to do, so it's nothing that can be ignored. the server can crash by anyone login or logout.

By my testing it seem most likely it's something about the operation system of the hoster machine causing it since palera 1.0 version is crashing as easy as 1.06.

I will update you with information as fast I get more, of course the premium accounts will be moved along with this time-line, so don't worry the premium will run out (The refund premium was given out yesterday)

it will delay some more as I'm trying to solve a crash bug that's very important to fix before the servers starts.

it have something with the log systems to do, so it's nothing that can be ignored. the server can crash by anyone login or logout.

By my testing it seem most likely it's something about the operation system of the hoster machine causing it since palera 1.0 version is crashing as easy as 1.06.

I will update you with information as fast I get more, of course the premium accounts will be moved along with this time-line, so don't worry the premium will run out (The refund premium was given out yesterday)

How can you jump to the conclution that it's the OS that's causing the bugs? Have you recently modified / updated ur OS?

Im not sure but here's a lucky guess, Coordinate saving/loading for login/logout might be the issue, I had a similar problem on one of my servers in the past. The problem was the defining script param: x=x y=y z=z that wasnt closed;

Like you i didnt get any error logs, So i sat down a re-compiled EVERYTHING untill i stumbled across that, Closed the param and DING! Sucess!

Like I said the same problems occurs with Palera 1.05 which you know was running for weeks without any problems.

And yes there was some modifications with the OS when I worked with the website, which made the sql connections freak out a bit.

Of course I'm not "Omg It must be that" without any source to believe that... but when same problem occurs in a earlier hosted version as in 1.06 just like that... it kinda pointing that it's something else that's screwing around.

Of course there maybe is some bug in the 1.06 exe, but no matter that this problem keep occur 1.05 which never had any problems before.

Sorry Lazy :P

But I prefer solve my problems on my own, no offense but I want to do those stuffs on my own for several reasons, both to teach me up how to fix problems next time they show up, and also for the security to not hand out any valuable information about Palera.

Edited by RealSoft

Still making stories up not to get Palera on after 3 months ........ -.-

Chill...

He's just one guy doing the whole server mostly...

If he wanted he could just take it down completly and now you go mad on him, because you were not able to play his servers...

That is pathetic, if you ask me!

Lol... dude ur fucking dumb he's trying so hard to finish the ot he's fixing bugs and mae even he's own client.

And your saying that he doesn't care about community.. dude fuck off and go play real tibia or something

It is 3 months already, I think he Makes lies when we all donated. ALso you think more players will come when REMOVED will be up soon? .... i dont think so. -.-

Don't make illegal advertises in here!

3 Months Already? how do you count months?

3, 8, 1, 5, 2, 9?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Privacy Policy