Sign in to follow this  
RealSoft

Palera patch 1.06 thread

enter http://www.palera.net and you'll arrive to this thread

If you tried to reach http://www.palera.net please take 1 minute to read this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The website of Palera.Net is currently offline for public and will stay

down for a while due to technical maintenance in the softwares.

This is a maintenance to make the website more secure in the future.

As fast I'm done with this maintenance the website will go online

again with status "closed", and that status will stay till 1.06 is

released.

Hello there girls and boys.

As most of you know Palera is down for patch 1.06 which is a complete make-over.

So I make this thread if you got major questions about the game.

What I can say of 1.06 is that Palera will be independence from tibia-information sites.

The website is now having a half-completed Wikia section.

There you can see detailed information about all items that's used by players.

You can see which monsters drops these items and you can also view detailed creature tables there you can select any creature to view more detailed information.

Palera 1.06 will more or less use 8.0 graphics.

But don't be alarmed! The outfits are still the old ones (The new ones are gay in my opinion).

Also of course the client doesn't have item-hotkeys.

A few screens:

Full overview of all monsters in Palera

105p7b7.jpg

See more detailed information about single monsters

ygvw5.jpg

View all items that coul possible be used by players

2s6vic4.jpg

View all items within a certain category

20ietv.jpg

If the item doesn't have any monster drop, npc sell or quest loot, then the item are not available in the game yet.

2dt6bly.jpg

i1h9tz.jpg

Don't be sweaty when you see the assassin stars, Bow and crossbow will be major weapon for paladins!

Spears and stars will suck pretty hard compared to bolts and arrows like they're supposed to be (heads up cip).

Even though the new bolts/arrows with pretty high atk, it wont be something you see normal paladin runs around with!

The new arrows/bolts will be rare and expensive.

The patch 1.06 will include a remake of the game map, it will still be the real map it was, just that I will revamp some areas and put out new areas for the new creatures.

(I swear I will make the new areas good and not like some square map with 50 000 details and 4kk monsters in 20x20 sqm areas)

Oh I almost forgot. some items will only be claimable from monsters that will only spawn a few times each month.

For items that will be dropped by raid monsters it will say Dropped by: Orc Warlord (Raid), for example.

Hmm... think I got most of the spoiler information I could give out at this point.

Oh right.. The spell runes will have less mana cost than they used to have, and the price of runes will decrease with it.

Not too much but still.

Also of course all "legion" spell effects will be as they was in oldschool.

So Ue and everything will look like they're supposed to. and not like a mix of plants flying around.

Well, comment, chat, do what you gotta do! :P

Edited by RealSoft

Spears and stars will suck pretty hard compared to bolts and arrows like they're supposed to be

Look at a spear, then look at an arrow. Which one would you rather have pierced trought your body? :P

Deleted post from Dunder, first of the patch isn't done yet, secondly I'm not going to do everything like realtibia have it... else I would re-compile this server into 8.7 mode.

Last, keep your dirty advertisements out from my boards!

I will play here if u stop playing ur own char and dc peoples when u get killed

Careful. Your post might be deleted. We don't want the truth in this thread. :rolleyes:

I will play here if u stop playing ur own char and dc peoples when u get killed

I'm not playing in Palera, if you got problems with other players then deal with it.

I didn't make Palera to have own advantages, how smart would that be on a scale 1-10?

If something goes wrong in a server everyone would know within a day, and I think you know that.

Last point from me to you, I'm not playing ANY games very often, and if I ever would like to play palera without gm access then I'd stay on a character that the community would know about if they want something.

For example RealSoft Druid or what the char was named.

Careful. Your post might be deleted. We don't want the truth in this thread. :rolleyes:

I delete posts that's clear offtopic or bring no sense.

You first post had a hidden advertisement + you was wrong about the bolt thing, it's the power bolt should be weaker.

Secondly your insult attempt with I should go fuck something didn't reach my attention and why do you think me or any Mod or admin would let such post stay?

If you're now as smart you try to appear then start to think about what you write in the forums.

Edited by RealSoft

Cmon Realsoft, i cant wait anymore ?

You said monday, no changes yet? will it open on monday?

When I said monday in that thread I aimed for the one is coming in 2 days.

But no I'm not able to keep that deadline =(

I'm not playing in Palera, if you got problems with other players then deal with it.

I didn't make Palera to have own advantages, how smart would that be on a scale 1-10?

If something goes wrong in a server everyone would know within a day, and I think you know that.

Last point from me to you, I'm not playing ANY games very often, and if I ever would like to play palera without gm access then I'd stay on a character that the community would know about if they want something.

For example RealSoft Druid or what the char was named.

I delete posts that's clear offtopic or bring no sense.

You first post had a hidden advertisement + you was wrong about the bolt thing, it's the power bolt should be weaker.

Secondly your insult attempt with I should go fuck something didn't reach my attention and why do you think me or any Mod or admin would let such post stay?

If you're now as smart you try to appear then start to think about what you write in the forums.

I just said that the atk of infernal bolts were wrong. I never said anything about powerbolts. It's not like i advertised for that other server, I just stated that your server is looking more and more like that one.

I just said that the atk of infernal bolts were wrong. I never said anything about powerbolts. It's not like i advertised for that other server, I just stated that your server is looking more and more like that one.

You did say about the power bolts,

35hra4g.jpg

About advertisement, it still was a so called "hidden advertisement". and if you think that bad of my server then don't post here at all.. deal?

And last, I state that the wikia ain't completed yet, neither is the setup of the 1.06.

So no matter information those pictures show, you shouldn't trust them until you can view the wikia yourself.

Må dina kameler föralltid sakna vatten!

Translation: I am a fairytale princess with a bad sense of humor.

Hahaha!! rofl seriously XD

jävla tur att jag inte ha kameler då xD

Translation: I'm lucky I have a bike

Må dina kameler föralltid sakna vatten!

Translation: I am a fairytale princess with a bad sense of humor.

Hahaha!! rofl seriously XD

jävla tur att jag inte ha kameler då xD

Translation: I'm lucky I have a bike

Hahahah. Funny translations xD Looking forward to play Palera again.

Yours,

Faith :wub:

I'm sorry but the patch will delay till I get what I need to run Palera safety again.

Right now I'm out of money and need to re-buy 2 softwares that I need before I can allow Palera to be hosted again =(

I'll get money in exactly one week, but still the other stuffs need to be done first.

I'm sorry, but for every day passes, the more gets done in the server.

I can't say when it's done, but I will guarantee you it's back on track and stable online after February 1:st.

Annars får kamelerna kastrera mej med en rostig morakniv.

//Translation//

Else I've seen better days.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Privacy Policy