Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Demonic Archer

Az Spr (My Spr)

67 posts in this topic

Hi guys! :)

I decided to start making sprs.

And I will be putting them up on this thread :D Please rate them and leave me a comment :)

Crown Robes (LEGS)

CrownRobesAnti-Alised.png

Dark Robes (LEGS)

DarkRobesAnti-Alised.png

Electric Wand

ElectricWandAnti-Alised.png

The Slicer

SlicErAnti-Alised.png

Icy Shield

IcyShield-1.png

Flaming piece of heaven

EvilorGoodANTIALISED.png

I also remoddeled (a bit) and recolored the ARBALEST ! :D

I call it the Demonic Arbalest

DemonicArbalest.png

well... the best one is the icy shield, but it defenitivly needs an outline.

the others have a bit lack of contrast, and the edit of arabest lacks AA.

Trip's request Done V :)

IcyShieldv2.png

I added the outline you wanted :D

Also masterofthis I added some AA to the original arbalest and yet you think it lacks it? The shoulder rest part with the hole however is not supposed to have AA because it will look very weird if I add it.. too dark and stuff also it's in perspective kind of so you dont really need AA at that perticular part :)

Made a sword that is stuck in a rock :P (first 64x64 sprite I ever made :D )

swordinstoneAA.png

Edited by Demonic Archer

looks like you have liked my idea :D, you have a good shade notion, i forgot the damn shadow from the sword, altought your sword is out of prespective and the handle should have a bit more contrast to look round. i know why prespective failed, cause tibian prespective is impossible and maybe you don't know how it is, but you have a good notion.

about arbalest, i can't see the image or is it on first post? and don't waste your time with edits, you should only edit when you start, like the 5 first sprites you make, just to have a small notion on how sprites are made by someone who knows more than us.

the outline is not like that, you AA ed outside, never do that, and is too fat, i will give it a decent outline tomorrow, cause today i have no time, and maybe make some tutorial about outline and the basics for new spriters.

keep working, your skills seem to be getting better every new sprite.

64x64 tho, but you should not use all the space. Why don't you look at some already made outfits? :D

I am now done with my first ever outfit! :D It was more for fun and not really for use.. if I decide to use it I will make the full directional and all :D

HERE IT IS!! :D

altairoutfit1.png <- Without sword!

altairoutfit2.png <- With sword!

Edited by Demonic Archer
Adding Outfit :D

O.0 the sword is barely visible :P it took me a while to find it. But for your first outfit thats pretty good. Like Saphron said too why is it so big >.<

Guys guys.. Do I really have to repeat? I made this one just for fun, if I decide to make a usable one I will make it (smaller and [smaller? really? it looks kind of normal sized but it may look bigger because of.. everything XD]) directional x) sometimes I wish people would read what I write.

@masterofthis haha yah it's worse than demons. I would tell you to watch ya back but he'd probably be invisible ;)

BTW: Challenge me! I want to try on something that you come up with! So now you can challenge me to make something :D

tridentthing.png <- newly made as of request on the request page (single sprite requests)

darklordspants.png <- Belt taken from Dark Lord's Cape (or w/e) so credit to cipsoft for that one :D

bigsword.png <- Got bored by the lack of replies and feedback so I made this .. thing XD

backpackredbutton.png

backpackdonebelt.png

^ My contest entries for the backpack spr contest :D

Edited by Demonic Archer

Lol :P Nope it's not.. it's a big sword.. for strong people XD

Nothing is too big ;P

Yes but that sword is too big. :rolleyes: Even if its for strong people it looks crazy and not very convincing, also that pink inside makes it look very veery weak.

So far I think you use too saturated colors overall on your sprites, this makes them look more like toys than weapons or equipment.

Omg.. you have no imagination AT ALL

The pink is tranperency!

I'll make it white so you can see what I mean..

There you are.... -.-

bigswordwhitebg.png

Edited by Demonic Archer

I know its transparent, it has the same color as the background because it is the background, which is why it looks very very weak because the entire body of the blade is pretty much hollow.

Also it doesnt look cool.

on that sword, it will be so heavy that you will need 2hands, but on the handle you can put only one, the blade is so large, that when you try to deffend from other sword, it will fell from your hand because of weight, or it will break the "outside" part cause it is separated from the inside part of the blade.

Or it is made of light but strong metal ?

Let's face it Tibia isnt realistic and the weight of let's say the war hammer would in real life be much more but the stated weight would calculate to 2-3kg

That sword was just for fun.. and it wouldn't break.. but whatever.. XD

Oh then maybe you could tell me what everything HAS to look like, huh?

Katana

katana.png

Twisted Blade

twistedblade.png

Allright, fine! New approach: It looks like shit.

The katana is pretty cool but the cloth on the pommel looks too flat.

@twisted blade: same as the big sword.

Mind if I ask why most of your sprites are blurred?

Probably because I resized some of them :P

The twisted blade is just a test for future adding effects to my sprs :P

Because tibia lacks fist fighting weapons. (More coming later depending on feedback)

Handchopper.png

The katana is pretty cool but the cloth on the pommel looks too flat.

Fixed.. better? :D

katanaclothfix.png

Edited by Demonic Archer

Yay you found it! You win a free sprite xD What do you want me to make? :D

Yeah I saw it on another forum just a guy holding it.. so I tried making it to see if I'd be able to hold up the perspective when making bent things around the middle of the blade incase I decide to add effects to my sprites later on :P I think I did fine with it but I dont know if I'll try adding effects for a while xD

Made a bow for fun x) :

DemonicBow.png

Tell me what ya think :D Feedback! I need feedback!! xD

Edited by Demonic Archer