Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zisly

[Mapping] Best harbor competition [Zisly's Comps]

26 posts in this topic

mrkn8.png

Hello and welcome to the second mapping competition, this time the theme is "best harbor", the harbor can look any way as long as it's a harbor of some sort.

Make sure to read the rules below before entering.

Rules:

• No image tampering!, you may have a black little frame around the image but nothing else.
  • If you join and don't turn in your contribution in time you won't be able to compete in the next competition.
  • Don't use someone else's work.
  • You may not use a old map, you need to make a new one.
  • The name of the mappers will not be visible while the contests are running, thats to prevent people voting or not voting because they like/hate dislike that person.
    We aren't having a competition on who everyone likes the most BUT who's the "better" mapper.
    So, don't un-reveal who's who!
  • Only 2 pictures are to be submitted unless something else it said.
  • You got 1 week on you from when we got all competitors, I'll PM the competitors when we got 'em all.

If you don't follow these rules you'll get disqualified.

Leaderboard

X = user

0 = None

Competitors:

1. x
  2. x
  3. x
  4. x
  5. x
  6. x
  7. x
  8. 0
  9. 0
  10. 0

People who can't compete in this competition:

• ergin
  • Pablol

Edited by Zisly

I'll be in, if you allow me to send my contribution before this has actually started. I'm leaving for wintersports at Friday, so please tell me if I can't join this competition because of that.

Wow, this had a alot of contestants :D

Anyway, you can send in your submission whenever you want as long as it's before the deadline. (none set yet)

3 spots left!

Edited by Zisly

I leave at Saturday to Hungary.... :/

Meh :(

Come on, just make something to fill the spot then :)

People will never know which you made unless you end up in the top 3 (but then you should be a bit proud I guess :P=

I'm going to withdraw myself from this competition. My computer is having a few issues, and It'll be a bit before I can try and map again.