Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Me again

The Lost Lands - Official Teaser I

100 posts in this topic

So, you're planning to launch TLL without the new land first, to make it bug-free so reset in future wouldn't happen am I right? If that's so, then when do you plan to put it online?

We haven't got a date, cause we honestly don't know yet it wont be months or weeks... And basically yes that is why were hosting it with no bugs. Resets definitely are a pain in the ass to all parties involved, so yeah. :P

Not to mention if we do say a date and we don't meet it we might rush and not finish getting the last kinks out resulting in something that could snowball into something larger.

All we ask is that you bear with us. :D It'll be up shortly! :D

Yeah, give them some time. We don't want any resets or major bugs happening. Trust me, this will be the 4th time hosting this server (including Legendaria), and I'm almost sure by now they know what they're doing (at least I hope so :P). The only reason why its not up yet is that the stupid root server company kinda fu**** up. Other than that, as far as I'm concerned, they're ready, and so am I! :D

I'm ready to play too, as possibly you guys have I've been excited about TLL since I first came to it when it was called Legendaria. I remember seeing the map and going :o AMAGAD THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! :P

Good to hear we have a lot of people wanting it back. Makes the work were doing on it now rewarding knowing there will be a few people playing!

Let's try and keep this time around populated! Gogogo 150+ online at all times? :D

That'd make me very happy to see that TLL finally got what it deserved. No doubt about it, and I'm sure everyone who has played in the past will agree with me when I say that TLL deserves to be on the top of the servers on otservlist.org and other server lists. Well, its that time! :D

Fellesh likes this

Aff.. If its gonna be 100+ then we really need the new extension of the map .__.

I'm almost positive this map will be able to handle more than 100 people... Although for some of the older cities it wouldn't hurt to add a couple more houses.

Yeah. :P It would definitely be interesting to see the map with more players then it ever has. Never ever seen more then 40 people on, and they were the first few days. ;\

As I remember we had sth about 80 players online and that was the record. I belive this time gonna be more :-)

OH noooooooooooooooooo????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok.