Sign in to follow this  
Me again

The Lost Lands - Official Teaser I

Welcome to The Lost Lands Official Teaser I!

More than two years after the first release of Legendaria, The Lost Lands is back for a second run. A series of teasers will be followed by the official release not too long from now. The continent of Lithaton is open for exploration in all its former glory. Endless quests and challenges await those, who are brave enough to endeavour in the Lost Lands once again.

thelostlandsworldmapch7.jpg

The World of Lithaton

But that is not nearly all. If you think you have found your way through everything in The Lost Lands, more challenges will await you in an entire newly discovered, but still unknown island. Why this island was not yet known to the inhabitants of the Lost Lands before is uncertain but rumours speak of a total cover-up by the royal court. If we have more information on this matter we will let you know right away.

The following chart of this mysterious island has been found and taken from the grave of King Celero III.

tllnewmap.png

The Mysterious Island

We are prepared, but are you?

The Lost Lands Team,

Me Again

Mannen med Brillorna

Forbidden

Keth

Woody

Edited by Me again

Nice, short, and straight to the point. Overall good teaser guys! ;)

I'm excited to find out more about the new island. Good luck with the rest of the development aswell!

Yes! :D

Now I can actually play on it too! The server was down one day after I joined :o

EDIT:

Have you done any updates to the map? Like adding some new stuff from the newer verisions or is it the same as before? :)

Have you done any updates to the map? Like adding some new stuff from the newer verisions or is it the same as before? :)

tllnewmap.png

Uhm? o.O Also it's most likely staying 8.0

Nah it's impossible cause most of the scripts and there ARE freaking millions wont convert from 8.0 to 8.4 so till that problem gets solved it's easiest sticking to 8.0 with the bugs we know then the ones we don't + the bugs we know. :P

Not to mention TLL gets up sooner then too. :P