Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eelco

project chredmore

125 posts in this topic

Woah! :o

That looks awesome! :D

Though the arms can be a bit further away from the armor so it doesn't look like only one piece ;)

But I like it :D

Keep the spriting up :P

thanks dati!

here is my latest work:

backpack.pngsteelboots.png

~Eelco

Very nice steel boots there! they look very good :D

I like the shading, very bright It's nice.. it seems so peacefully whilst it is an item used for protection in battle.

Hey eelco, Im too lazy to look at your other sprites but on this last axe, the light appears to be coming from the south east! Or atleast the east.. Why is this? (is it some part of chredmore or do you change from sprite to sprite?)

The axe looks kinda cool for being a half detaied object but I guess you said that thats what youre going for! :)

Hey i hope you dont mid but i took the empty snail outline and attempted to shade it cuz I am trying to learn monsters well enough to sprite them moving... >_< So here that is and i also attempted a slug (snail without shell) using the snails head (again trying to get the monsters perspective right... Hope you dont mind (i posted both below)

snaildg3.png

slugtz6.png

Muffin~

Okey, your "monster" lack everything there is to make a good sprite. It doesnt have any shading, AA or highlights, thus making it suck. If you dont use shading and highlights on your monster it will make it look very flat, and if you dont you AA it will look jaggy.

I made a new version of your monster to explain myself more:

ballmp6.png

Sorry for the harch critisicm, but you aint gonna get better by these otnoobs at this forum that know nothing about spriting and say bad stuff look nice. I suggest you join the WoT board if you wanna get better.

Hatebreeder He is making a simpler type of game. While Yours may be better for actual Tibia graphics his is more simplistic and might fit into his theme better. Dont judge before reading. -.-

It looks good for your first monster but maybe a bit more shading but not too much!