As usual, some changes already applied, and some of them will be applied at server save. If your character is already over the maximum number of kills allowed, any next unjustified kill will trigger the automatic banishment, check your frags with /frags command.
- Fixed a bug where applying banishment for excessive player killing wasn't working.
- GM Peonso comes back from vacation trip.
- Fixed bugs making quest at Turim banshees not being reachable.
- Fixed a bug making base tiles of Turim depot pyramid being slow.
- Fixed a bug with a quest where the reward was a bugged chameleon rune (if someone want to trade ask me).
- Plural of fish correct set now as fish.
- NPC Liv now sells purple tapestry and correctly sells indoor plants packed.
- Dresser furniture kit should be working.
- Postman missions added to quest log.
September 8 Update
Today, I expect that somewhere around 16 PM at my local time, something like 22 PM western Europe, I will close the server for something like 10 minutes to apply an update. All characters will be teleported to their hometown temple. Turim city will gain a food shopkeeper, nine houses, a new temple, and a container shopkeeper that sell all sorts of bags and backpacks. Xanadu will gain a blacksmith NPC, a furniture shopkeeper and a magic shop. Now, there will be a small chance of a raid of monsters attack Guilcera. There will also be a NPC added related to some sort of Postman quest that will give access to old and new locked mailboxes around Guilcera. I will change the current website banner for one with images from the current actions, you still have time to submit your screenshot here. And last but not least, a new NPC, russian shopkeeper Svetlana, that is located in a secret shop at some demon spawn, and is buying green tunic, naginata and most importantly, chain legs.
Keep in mind that things might go wrong, and updated might be delayed, but some players asked to some warning regarding this changes, and I thought it would be fair to advertise it coming.