client version: 8.6
Opens today 18:00
Have you ever felt like there's something missing in your life?
Well look no further! We bring you the most developed 8.6 noobwar ever created, with tons of advanced features which adds a fun & silly, yet serious feel to it.
Don't be fooled by the fact that it's a war OT.
We also provide challenging quests, missions, fun events & even a dragons & DL's spawn.
skill rate: 1x (Boosted in trainers, more further down)
magic rate: 1x (Boosted in trainers, more further down)
Loot rate: 0.1x
The main way to level is by killing players. Not only do you gain exp, but you also get a "heart of the deceased".
100 hearts can be exchanged for exp eggs or gold.
Have in mind that killing your own/your friends character to abuse this system may result in ban.
Not only is The map is specially designed to prevent stairjumping, we've also created a unique anti stairjumping system.
Soul training system
Skilling/mlvling in a training spot boosts your skill & mlvl rate.
The boosted rates are stages, so the higher skill/mlvl you get the lower your rates become.
It costs 1 soul per 6 minutes to stand in a training spot (max 10h)
and there's several ways to refill your soul.
1. Kill players (4 kills = 1 soul).
2. All players receive 10 soul by the end of the day.
3. Use a soul doll (limited to 1 per day)
Paralyze is weaker now, but it stacks, and don't worry, it can only be healed with haste spells.
This makes paraheal pretty useless and it becomes more fair to players without it.
More info: Click Here
When you kill a player they drop a random amount of deathnotes. Stack 100 of these and click it to get some donate points.
Participate in events and you have a chance of getting points & other great rewards.
Most quests will reward you some points and other good items.
I would like to invite you to play on the YurOtsX (http://yurotsx.eu) that will start on 20.05.2017 18:00 (Poland time).
The game has been designed for long-term play, where RPG feelings will come from quests. The gameplay is intended to be fun and dynamic.
Now take a look on some info about the Server:
The original YurOts Map had need to be changed because it was too small. While modyfing the map, the main intend was to expand the locations, but save the original YurOts structures. There are some screens presenting the idea: http://i.imgur.com/YEILyDS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/apqyef9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/x9sE48w.jpg
There are many respawns and nice locations on the map but they are really close to each other (YurOts style).
Melee damage has been normalized. No more random 300dmg, 10dmg or 0 hits.
Miss hits removed Exori Kina
A knight's exori which dmg is based on creatures around you. Consumes 10% max hp.
Consumes 20% current hp, and restores 20% max hp in time.
Turning the berserker mode on. While in berserker mode, your auto-attack can go up to 3x (based on % missing health).
The cost is 100 mana for turning on, and 3 mana for next second. (Every second costs 3 mana more)
Grants attack speed bonus for 10 seconds.
Sorcer & Druid
Exori strikes has been reworked:
Exori Flam: High amount of dmg, 2 sec cooldown.
Exori mort: High dmg range (Could be small or high) of dmg, 1sec cd
Exori vis: Small amount of dmg, 1 sec cooldown.
Exori pox: Small amount of dmg, 1 sec cooldown.
Exori Noob strikes: Same as originals, but they are targeted and deals 30% less dmg.
Exori Noob Vis
Exori Noob Flam
Exori Noob Mort
Exori Noob Pox
Sorcerer: Great Flame: Exevo gran flam hur
-Can Summon up to 3 monsters
Exevo gran mas pox
Has been reworked. Deal instant dmg (Half of ue), then heavily poisons (dmg based on lvl)
Exevo pox hur
Melee damage has been normalized.
Some new bolts types
Ability to craft Arbalest (New damage formula, that includes level (But starts profiting on 150+lvl)) Exevo bolt hur
Consumes 20 bolts (specified in ammo slot) and deals area damage.
Shot that depends on amunition type
Exori con con
Shots multiply. The number of shots depends on level. The formula is 2 + 20% chance for additional shot for every 100lvl.
Spells values should be same with those from old tibia spell calculator: http://web.archive.org/web/20070519160904/http://www.tibiacity.org/library/calculators/damage.php
In overall, the profesions pros and cons should be: Knight:
+Good aoe (area of damage)
+Good single target dmg
+Very good healing
-Average burst dmg
-Need to get close to enemies
+Best single target dmg
+Fight on distance
+Very good aoe
+Good single target
Druid: (might need some more features)
+Good single target
- Food instant regenerates mana/hp. The amount depends on food type
- Normal food can feed you up to 10 mins.
- Special food can feed you up to 30 days.
- You lost your food time on death.
- When you're out of cash, you can get some supplies from fishing.
- There is 5%-50% chance to get supplies from water depending on your fishing skill
- 1 frag point lasts 24h
- You can obtain Red Skull on 5th frag point (Red skull lasts up to end of the total fragtime)
- The unjustified kill on lower lvl than yours gives 2 frag points
- On 10th frag you go to jail (Where you wait to the end of total fragtime)
- PZ on kill lasts 15min
As you can read, there are more number of frags to obtain RS (5) if you decide to kill higher lvls. If you will abuse your power (kill lower lvls), you will gain more frag points for it. Also in my opinion, the ban for player killing is bad option. It has been replaced with jail.
- There is custom cooldown system to ensure dynamic gameplay.
- All offensive spells have their 2-sec cooldown
- All healing and support spells have their 1-sec cooldown
- Players can obtain dodge and critical chances from items.
- There is classification on hit and spell damages. (Critical on auto-attack/ Critical on spell attack)
- The critical damage on monsters deals 200% dmg
- The critical damage on players deals 150% dmg
- Dodge can block whole attack
- There are high exp-bonuses while shared-exp is active.
- The monster kills on task are counted for every members (if shared is active)
- The rules to active shared exp are:
Minimum level in party must be higher than 2/3 of the highest level member
Players must be in 30sqm range
Players must be active in fight
- There are 3 random tasks from NPC you can take.
- If you finish some task, there would be choosen next one.
- There are 4 stages with different number of kills. Higher amount of kills will give better rewards and exp. You can also end the task on the first stage (for example 5 demons) and get another task.
- You can also use Rerolls
- There are given 2x single-reroll points a day at a random time.
- You can exchange your tasks points for Reroll points or phoenix eggs
- You can open Phoenix eggs and get supplies/rare rewards.
- Using reroll points, you can take more than 3 tasks but you need to remember that while rerolling some task you have guaranted that the rerolled task wouldn't be repeated, but the NPC can pick some task that you have already started.
- You can open those using the cracker machine placed underground the Task NPC
Rare monsters system:
- There are 1% chance to spawn rare monster instead of normal one.
- The rare monster has 50% chance to drop Red/Blue coins. It has also increased loot and exp.
- You can buy training tokens for blue coins.
- You can buy battle rings for red coins.
- There are currently 9 bosses in game.
- There is 1% chance to start boss raid on every 100 kill of base monster type(ex. For every 100 dragon lord kills on server, there is 1% chance for demodras raid)
- The person who has spawned boss (killed 100th monster and get lucky), and the players around the spawn (50-150 sqm near boss spawn(depends on boss)) get notification about it.
- Every boss has it's own strategy to fight.
- Most of the bosses have 5% chance to drop unique battle item. (Really usefull item, not boring +5 armor shit)
- Every boss has 100% to drop it's own creature product (Dragon claw etc.)
Lucky loot system
- There are items that have luck loot bonus
- While wearing those, you can get another draw for loot item if it haven't been drawn from normal loot.
- If item comes from luck loot bonus it will be properly describied in loot msg.
- Premium feature
- command '!autoloot' to get more info
- The NPC Seller wants the city to stay clean. He is encouragin players to pick up trash from streets.
- You can turn purple and gray backpack into street trash by using a weapon on it.
- You can exchange 100 street trashes for lottery ticket.
- There is 20% to get lucky reward from lottery machine.
- You can't buy empty purple or grey backpacks from shop.
- You can also turn other containters into street trash, but they're need to be full.
- The machine to turn the full containers into street trash is placed near Seller.
- There isn't option to turn full bags into trash in your bp, in order to avoid deleting by mistake the bag with content. You need to confirm that by pulling the lever on machine.
- There are currently 3 'bigger' quests ingame
- Some of quests needs to have conversation with NPCs and might require taking a look on environment on the map. (everything might be a hint or bluff)
The main game intention is to get power from equipment not from only level, so the exp rates aren't high.
Also the best pg should come from party hunts, so the exp is boosted while shared exp is active.
The tasks are also nice source of experience.
The rates are:
1-20lvl : 10x
100+lvl : 1x
Amulets are going to be strong part in game. The Amulet of loss is cheap, costs only 10k, allowing players to play safely and not spending too much money on AOLs.
There are also better amulets granting many nice bonuses, but if you want to use them you need to take a risk and walk without AOL on. (You can also swap the amulets but it requires skill in hands :))
- NPC on boat is able to pick you up to Dragons and city.
- NPC is able to take you to another places if you have discovered them first.
Small crystals system:
- The emeralds,sapphires,rubies,diamonds and amethsysts will be needed to enchance or craft neccessary hunt items.
- They are obtainable from every creature in game:
Magic/energy monsters drops Sapphires
Fire monsters drops rubies
Humans/Physical monsters drops diamonds
Earth monsters drops emeralds
Undeads drops amethysts
There are could be exceptions, but those are the main rules, where you should look for crystals
The game is going to depend on elemental powers where:
Fire beats Earth -> Earth beats Energy -> Energy beats Fire
This haven't take place everywhere due to that monsters are designed to be close to originals from 7.72 but it might be updated if players decide to.
- Power ring gives distance fighting skill
- Training School
- Greater mana potions (Restores higher amount of mana, but in time)
- Info log added(server log)
- Players unders 20lvl doesn't lost anything on dead
- There is 50% current level loss on every death
- Aol costs 10k
- Gold drop is based on monsters exp
- Bots aren't allowed
- Skill loss is set on 5% total skill loss on death
- Level loss is always 50% current lvl
- Over 40 new monsters (Some downgraded from newer version (Grim reapers,Frosts etc and some new made)
- Quest for stacking runes
- Loot is 2x real tibia
- small stones doesn't disappear (training needs)
- Possibility to exchange life crystals into rings
- Summons teleport back to the master if out of range
- Old YurOts NPCs
- auto stack items
- loot display
- new mana potions: Regenerates mana over time
- ring shop added
- basic spells avaiable from 1 lvl (exura,utevo lux, exori flam/mort/vis strikes)
- Removed cooldown on auto-attack while stair-jumping
- Food eat cooldown 1s
- you can use plate armor as temporary-dice (for gambling needs xD)
- thrash loot has been removed (bones,torches etc)
- DC protection (Monsters ignore you for 30secs if DC, after that time you will be kickaed after 10-30secs(depends on prof)
- !display (You can set DMG/LOOT/TASK display)
- !food (food system)
- !go (Go through >20lvl players)
The game economy should evolves naturally, so there wouldn't be items/cash etc in shop.
By donating the server, you can get premium account. While your account is premium you can:
- Rent a house
- Get more depot space
- Get more friends on vip list
- Buy and use premium features
- premium outfits
There are more screenshots on the news page on the site: http://yurotsx.eu/
The registration and client download section will be available 3 days before start.
The start date: 20.05.2017 18:00 (Poland time)